|CHIEF MASTER SERGEANT STANLEY C.P. CADELL|
Chief Master Sergeant Stanley C. P. Cadell is the Command Chief Master Sergeant, 436th Airlift Wing, Dover Air Force Base, Del. Chief Cadell serves as the principal advisor to the commander on matters of welfare, readiness, morale and the effective employment of more than 3,500 enlisted members of the combined C-5 and C-17 wing, providing worldwide movement of high priority personnel and cargo. Dover AFB is home to the Air Force Mortuary Affairs Operations Center, the Department of Defense's largest aerial port and the Air Mobility Command Museum.
As a third generation enlisted Airman, Chief Master Sergeant Cadell, entered the Air Force in April 1992. His experiences include numerous duties in the maintenance career field and various leadership roles as a First Sergeant at the Squadron, Group, Numbered Air Force and Major Command Levels. His assignments include bases in the United Kingdom, Germany, South Dakota, Italy and Nebraska, South Carolina and Illinois. Chief Cadell also deployed in support of Operations DENY FLIGHT (Bosnia-Herzegovina), PROVIDE PROMISE (Bosnia), IRAQI FREEDOM (Southwest Asia) and NEW DAWN (Southwest Asia).
Prior to assuming his current position, he served as the First Sergeant and 8F000 Functional Manager for headquarters Air Mobility Command, Scott AFB, Illinois.
1992 Aerospace Ground Equipment Technology Basic Course, Chanute AFB, Ill.
1996 Airmen Leadership School, Ellsworth AFB, S.D.
1998 Associate of Applied Science, Aerospace Ground Equipment Tech, Community College of the Air Force
2003 Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Kapaun AS, Germany
2005 First Sergeant Academy, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2006 Senior Enlisted Joint Professional Military Education, Joint Forces Staff College, Norfolk, Va.
2006 Associate of Applied Science, Human Resource Management, Community College of the Air Force
2007 Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Peru State College, Neb.
2010 USAF Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Gunter AFB, Ala.
2011 Professional Managers Certification, Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2012 AFSO 21 Senior Leadership Course, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn.
1. April 1992 - May 1992, Trainee, Basic Military Training, Lackland AFB, Tex.
2. May 1992 - September 1992, Student, Aerospace Ground Equipment Course, Chanute AFB, Ill.
3. September 1992 - March 1994, Aerospace Ground Equipment Repairman, 20th Equipment Maintenance Squadron, RAF Upper Heyford, England
4. April 1994 - November 1995, Combat Aerospace Ground Equipment Journeyman, 52nd Equipment Maintenance Squadron, Spangdahlem AB, Germany
5. October 1995 - April 1999, Combat AGE Journeyman, 28th Maintenance Squadron, Ellsworth AFB, S.D.
6. May 1999 - September 2001, Quality Assurance Inspector, 28th Maintenance Group, Ellsworth AFB, S.D.
7. October 2001- May 2002, Asst Combat Aerospace Ground Equipment Team Leader, 31st Maintenance Squadron, Aviano AB, Italy
8. June 2002 - April 2003, Servicing and Delivery Asst. Section Chief, 31st Maintenance Squadron, Aviano AB, Italy
9. May 2003 - May 2004, Servicing and Delivery Section Chief, 31st Maintenance Squadron, Aviano AB, Italy
10. June 2004 - December 2004, Inspection and Repair Section Chief, 31st Maintenance Squadron, Aviano
11. January 2005 - June 2005, First Sergeant, 31st Services Squadron, Aviano AB, Italy
12. June 2005 - September 2006, First Sergeant, 55th Operational Support Squadron, Offutt AFB, Nebraska
13. September 2006 - January 2007, First Sergeant 386th Expeditionary Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, Ali Al
14. January 2007 - August 2007, First Sergeant, 55th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, Offutt AFB, Neb.
15. August 2007 - November 2008, First Sergeant, 55th Medical Group, Offutt AFB, Neb.
16. November 2008 - January 2010, First Sergeant, 732 ESFS/Det 2, Forward Operating Base
Mahmudiyah/Camp Stryker, Iraq
17. January 2010 - June 2011, First Sergeant, 338th Combat Training Squadron, Offutt AFB, Neb.
18. July 2011 - October 2012, First Sergeant, HQ 9th Air Force/USAFCENT, Shaw AFB, S.C. (Jun 12 - Aug
12, Interim 9AF Command Chief)
19. October 2012 - February 2014, First Sergeant, 8F000 Functional Manager, HQ Air Mobility Command,
Scott AFB, Ill.
20. March 2014 - present, Command Chief Master Sergeant, 436th Airlift Wing, Dover AFB, Del.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Bronze Star Medal
Meritorious Service Medal with four oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal
Air Force Achievement Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Army Achievement Medal
1992 Distinguished Graduate, Aerospace Ground Equipment Course
1996 Leadership Award Recipient, Airmen Leadership School
1997 28th Bomb Wing NCO of the Year
1997 Geico NCO of Year Merit Award
2000 28th Logistics Support Squadron NCO of the Year
2006 55th Operations Group First Sergeant of the Year
2007 55th Wing First Sergeant of the Year
2007 8th Air Force First Sergeant of the Year
2009 Awarded 89 MP Brigade Combat Patch (U.S. Army)
2010 55th Operations Group Lance P. Sijan Award
2010 55th Wing First Sergeant of the Year
EFFECTIVE DATE OF PROMOTION
Chief Master Sergeant October 1, 2012
(Current as of March 2014)