Community notes may be submitted to the Public Affairs office at email@example.com
Please use the following format:
(EVENT) will be held at (TIME) on (DATE) at/in (PLACE). For more information, call 677-(EXTENSION).
NOTE: Organizational e-mails may be used as contact information, but not personal e-mail addresses.
9:45 a.m. Protestant Contemporary service at the Chapel Center, building 417
Evangelical service 11:30 a.m. Sunday at the Chapel Center, building 417
Join us for "Feed Your Faith," a Protestant Religious Educaiton Program on Wednesdays, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Chapel 2. Free family dinner and bible studies. Call (302) 677-3932 for more information.
5 p.m. Saturday Mass at the Chapel Center, building 417
9 a.m. Sunday Mass at Chapel 2, building 2998
10:15 a.m. Children's Religious Education at Chapel 2, building 2998
Reconciliation 11 a.m. Sunday at the Chapel 2, building 2998
11:30 a.m. Sunday Mass at Chapel 2, building 2998
11:30 a.m. Monday - Thursday Daily Mass at Chapel Center, building 417
*For more information contact the Chapel Center at 677-3932.
Chapel Holiday Worship Schedule
Thanksgiving Service: Wednesday 26 November, 1200 Chapel 1
Christmas Eve Vigil Mass: Wednesday 24 December, 1700 Chapel 2
Christmas Day Mass: Thursday 25 December, 0900 Chapel 1
Solemnity of Mary The Holy Mother of God: Wednesday 01 January, 0900 Chapel 2
Christmas Choir Program: Sunday 14 December, 1800 Chapel 2
Christmas Eve Service: Wednesday 24 December, 1800 Chapel 1
For more information please call the Chapel at 677-3932
· Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony 4 Dec 14 at 1700 in Chapel 2 (Located in base housing): Cookies, hot chocolate and Santa! For more information call 302-677-3932.
FSS Thanksgiving Hours
Closed: Mulligans Sports Bar & Grill
Holiday hours: Bowling Center, King Pin Cafe & Airman's Outpost - 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Fitness Center closes at 10 p.m.
November 27- Thanksgiving Day
Closed: All facilities except Patterson Dining
Open holiday hours: Patterson Dining Facility - Breakfast 6 - 8:30 a.m., Lunch 11 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Dinner -Closed and Midnight Meal 11 p.m. - 1 a.m.
November 28- AMC Family Day
Closed: All facilities except Fitness Center, Golf Course, Mulligans Sports Bar & Grill, Patterson Dining Facility, CDC, Youth Center, and FCC
Open regular hours: Eagle Creek Golf Course, Mulligans Sports Bar & Grill, CDC, Youth Center, and FCC
Open holiday hours: Fitness Center 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., and Patterson Dining Facility - Brunch 6 a.m. - 1 p.m., Supper 5:30 - 8 p.m. and Midnight Meal 11 p.m. - 1 a.m.
Closed: Aero Club, Arts & Crafts, and Auto Hobby Shop
· "Settlement of Estates: Any persons having claims or indebtedness against the estate of Airman First Class Jonathan Thompson assigned to the 436th Communications Squadron, Dover AFB, Del., should contact the Summary Court Officer, 1st Lt Matthew Fournier at 302-677-6588, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org."
· In order to prepare our service members for deployment, the Legal Office is hosting a 'Legal Readiness Day' on November 24, 2014. There has been an increase in short notice deployments over the last several months. Don't wait until you get a short-notice tasking to make important decisions regarding your property and loved ones. Get prepared now!
Legal Readiness Day is designed for members who are in the current or upcoming deployment bucket to take care of getting a will and/or advanced medical directive before the last minute. If you are in the current or next deployment bucket and have not previously had a will or advanced medical directive drafted, you are encouraged to go to the website below and complete the will work sheet. This document will cover the decisions that need to be made in a will and serves as a good tool for discussing these difficult but important decisions with your loved ones.
In order to schedule an appointment you will need the ticket number the website generates upon completion of the work sheet. Contact us at 677-3300 with your ticket number so we can prepare your will prior to your appointment.
During your appointment you will meet with an attorney to discuss your will and make changes if needed. Following the review, a will signing ceremony will take place. At the end of the short ceremony you will leave with your will and other documents in hand.
Legal Assistance Website: https://aflegalassistance.law.af.mil
Dover AFB Veterinary Treatment Facility
· Saturday Wellness Clinic, December 13, 2014, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.. Limited appointment availability. Call to schedule your appointment today, at (302) 677-5252/53.
Services Offered: Wellness Exams, Annual Vaccinations, Puppy and Kitten Visits, Fecal Flotations, FELV/FIV Testing, Microchips, Heartworms Testing, Nail Trims, Anal Glands Expressions.
2nd Annual Santas in Blue Toy Drive
· The 436th Comptroller Squadron Presents the 2nd Annual Santas in Blue Toy Drive* from Nov. 13 - Dec. 3. Unwrapped toys suitable for children ages 5-12 can be donated to drop boxes located with your dquadron POC or in bulding 520. If you have any questions please contact SrA Patricia Snyder at PatriciaLSnyder@aol.com or call 302-423-1818 or SrA Matthew McKenzie at Matthew.McKenzie.email@example.com.
*The Santas in Blue is a private organization operating on Dover AFB. They are not an official representative of the United States Air Force, Dover AFB or the 436th Force Support Squadron. Any support given to this event is not to be construed to be a part of the Force Support Squadron Sponsorship Program.
Annual Holiday Cookie Drop
· The Dover AFB Annual Holiday Cookie Drop will take place December 15, 2014, from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the 9th Airlift Squadron, Building 206. The Cookie Drop provides Dover AFB single Airmen with home baked goodies during the holidays. We need your home made goodies - cookies, brownies, fudge, etc! Please NO nuts. Please pack all baked goods in a formed, disposable container and drop off at the locaton and times above. If you need additional information or would like to volunteer, please contact Andrea Caswell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diabetes or Asthma?
· Do you have Diabetes or Asthma? Group sessions are available to help understand and manage your condition. Call the MTF appointment line 730-4633 to schedule a session with a provider and a disease management nurse. Classes offered monthly.
Annual Trespass Notice
· The 436th Security Forces Squadron firing range complex, located at the south end of base, is off limits to all unauthorized personnel. Trespassing is illegal and dangerous due to scheduled and unscheduled weapons firing. If a valid entry is required, contact Security Forces Combat Arms Section by reporting to the main office in building 1403. For more information, call 677-6309 or 677-6310.
· Did you know? The Logistics Readiness Squadron is the Wing's focal point for returning/disposing all consumables ERRCD (XB3/NF1) items. IAW AFMAN23-122 paragraph 220.127.116.11.3, Customers will collect, retain, and return to the LRS/Materiel Management Activity all consumable items, serviceable or unserviceable having potential use or resale value. The LRS/Materiel Management Activity will reissue and redistribute these for repair and reuse, or transfer to DLADS as scrap. The LRS personnel will pick up all consumable turn-ins (Monday-Friday) from each Maintenance backshop. The returning activity will prepare and sign DD Form 1574 to accompany each item. Please call MSgt Williams at 677-5004 for more information.
Eagle Heights Housing
· Eagle Heights has housing availability open to Active Duty Military, Unaccompanied Airman (roommates included), Guard and Reserve, Federal Civil Service Employees, Retired Military and Retired Federal Service. For more information, call (302) 678-3603.
Arts & Crafts Center
· Car Wash will Close: The Car Wash by the Arts & Crafts Center will close December 1 for the winter. The vacuums will still be available for use. Call 677-3242 for more information.
· Open studio, Thursday evenings, Arts & Crafts Center, 6 - 8 p.m.: Come in and paint, work on stained glass, use the pottery studio or self-frame in the studios. All supplies and payments must be purchased prior to close of regular business hours - as retail/frame shops will be closed. The cost is $5 per evening. Registration is required for open studio. For more information, call 677-3246/3242.
· Air Force Arts and Crafts Gallery Showcase, October 1 - December 1: Express and explore your inner world through the Air Force Arts and Crafts Gallery Showcase. Submission will be accepted October 1 through December 1. All submitted work will be placed in the Artist-Craftsman or Photography categories and showcased in the Air Force Gallery. Ages 12 yrs and above may submit entries. A limit of three entries per person per category is permitted. This activity is open to Active Duty, Reserves, DoD Civilians and their family members. The Gallery Showcase is not a contest. Log onto www.airforcegallery.com to view current artwork. For more information, call 677-3246/3242.
· Personalized Gifts: Arts & Crafts Center will be having a Deal of the Day from December 1 - 19. Check our Facebook* page everyday for our Christmas gifts at a discount. Facebook* /436FSSArtsCrafts. Call 677-3242 for more information. *No federal endorsement intended.
· Pottery Basics Class - 4 week class beginning November 5, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.: This class introduces the exciting aspects of working with clay. The class will cover the basic skills of using a potter's wheel to create a variety of vessles. Students will learn to professionally finish their work using various techniques with glazing. All pieces will be kiln fired. No previous pottery experience is necessary. All tools and materials are provided. Cost: $75, includes supplies. Registration is required. Call 677-3242 for more information.
· Fine Art for Children (Ages 9 - 14) - 4 week class beginning November 5, 4:30 - 6pm.: Visual Art is a wonderful experience for children and young adults. Students will explore how art cultivates and develops their imaginations to think creatively. Students will learn the different methods of drawing and the techniques of various famous artists. Art exhibit to follow completion of class. Cost: $50. Minimum of 4 students. Registration is required. Call 677-3242 for more information.
· Intro to Stained Glass Class - 4 week class beginning November 6, 6 - 8 p.m. (no class Nov. 27): This class introduces the copper foil method to create beautiful sun catchers! Cost: $55, includes supplies.Registration is required. Call 677-3242 for more information.
Eagle Creek Golf Course
· Pro Shop Operating Hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday - Saturday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
(Hours will be adjusted for tournaments, leagues or lessons)
For more information, call 677-2988
· New Hours at Eagle Creek Golf Course! Hours are as follows:
Sunday - Saturday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
For more information, call 677-2988.
· Wingman Wednesday: The second Wednesday of the month, bring your wingman for a round of golf and they play for free. Must use cart at regular car rental fees. First golfer must pay daily greens fee.
· Club Member Special: Club Card Members play 18-holes after 1 p.m. on Saturdays for $20, includes cart.
Information Tickets & Travel
· ITT will close from 2 - 3 p.m., Tuesday - Friday for lunch to better serve their customers. For more information, call 677-6772.
· Enjoy spring savings on all Carmike* movie tickets for $7.50. Tickets are good for any movie from the first day on except for special events (concert movies, 3D, etc.) Tickets are available from ITT or ODR, Mon - Fri, from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. For more information, call Dover AFB Information, Tickets, & Travel (ITT) 677-6772. *No federal endorsement intended.
· Radio City Christmas Spectacular, December 13, 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.: Don't miss this opportunity to see America's favorite holiday show featuring the Radio City Rockettes in the Radio City Christmas Spectacular on December 13 in New York City. The show begins at 4:30 p.m. which means you will have two hours before the show and three hours after the show to enjoy NYC decked out in all her holiday splendor, or enjoy dinner on your own at one of the many great restaurants in the area. Make your reservations early - this trip sells out quick! Cost is $169 per person. Price includes transportation and First Mezzanine Seating for the event. Depart DAFB: 10 a.m., depart NYC: approx 9:30 p.m.. Reservation deadline is December 8. Call 677-6772 for more information.
· Washington D.C. On Your Own, December 6, 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.: Your patriotic spirit will come alive as you visit such national treasures as the National Mall, the Capitol Building, White House, National Archives and the many Presidential Memorials. The Museum of Natural History, Ford's Theater, National Art Gallery, and the Smithsonian Institute are other popular attractions you won't want to miss. You can even take a bus or taxi across the river to visit Arlington National Cemetery and the Air Force Memorial. This trip departs Dover AFB - 8 a.m.; returns: 9 p.m. Cost: $28 per person (includes transportation). Registration deadline is December 4. Sponsored in part by: Wesley College*. *No federal endorsement of sponsor intended. Call 677-6772 for more information or to reserve your seat.
Mulligans Sports Bar & Grill
· Mulligans Sports Bar & Grill new hours of operation! Hours are as follows:
Sunday, Monday & Tuesday, 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Wednesday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
For more information, call 677-6038.
· Catfish Fridays, 2nd & 4th Friday of the month, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.: Catfish Fridays are back at Mulligans Sports Bar & Grill! Come in and enjoy two large catfish fillets with regular fries, cole slaw and a fountain beverage for $7.95. For more information, call 677 - 6038.
· Experience our delicious burgers and watch sports or spend time with your family and friends during our $6 Burger Night! Every Thursday night from 5 - 8 p.m. we have $6 grilled 7 ounce angus burger with your choice of cheese, topped with lettuce, tomato, and onion with a side of french fries. Beverages are sold separately. Sweet potato fries are 75 cents extra. For more information, call 677-6038.
· Experience our tasty wings and watch sports or spend time with your family and friends during our Yueng & Wing Night! Every Wednesday night from 5 - 8 p.m. we have 50 cent wings and $2.50 draft Yuengling*. For more information, call 677-6038. *No federal endorsement intended.
· Why not make Mulligans Sports Bar & Grill your Holiday Party Headquarters? The first 10 parties booked will receive one FREE appetizer. (Cannot exceed $59.95) *Addition charges will apply for outside weekly and weekend business hours. For more information, call 677-6038.
· The Landings Catering Office: Hours for the Catering Office: Monday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. & Tuesday 1 - 5 p.m. They are located in building 476, room 104. Parties, meetings, weddings, conferences, graduations and more can be booked through the Catering Office. For more information, call 677-6024.
· Are You Ready To Book Your Holiday Party? Book your holiday party at The Landings prior to October 1 and receive a 10% discount. Your choice of buffet style or served meal. Members receive a 10% discount plus the additional 10% for early booking. Dates open through December 20. Call 677-6024 for more information and to book your holiday party.
Family Child Care
· The Family Child Care Office has moved to the Youth Center, building 864. The new phone number is 677-6115. Customer service hours remain 0800-1700, Monday thru Friday. Please contact Ms. Beverly Henderson at 677-6115 if there are any questions.
· Dover Air Force Base is looking for spouses of active duty or retired military to become licensed and affiliated as Air Force Family Child Care providers. If interested in operating a Family Child Care business in a home on or off base housing, call Beverly Henderson at 302-677-6115.
· Family Fun League, October 12 - December 14: League starts Sunday, October 12 and ends December 14. Practice starts at 4:20 p.m. League starts at 4:30 p.m. 4 person mix or match $10.00 per person. Bowl 3 games. For more information, call 677-3950.
· Looking for child care with flexible hours in a home setting? Consider Family Child Care to meet your child care needs. Our Family Child Care homes offer: Full time and part time child care with flexible hours in a safe, nurturing, home style setting. All providers are licensed and trained by the Air Force and the state of Delaware. For more information please call, Beverly Henderson at 677-6115.
· Family Child Care offers military families Pre-Deployment Child Care 16 hours of free child care is available30 days prior to deployment. Also, Deployment Child Care 16 hours of free child care is available to family members during deployments of 30 days of longer. For more information, call Beverly Henderson at 302-677-6115.
· South American Escape, Now - March 31, 2015: South American Escape is an incentive program to provide participants with a way to track their cardio workouts during the winter months and earn a prize by completing the required number of workouts per week. This year's program takes you through South America on an adventurous journey. Fitness Goals: 1) Improve endurance 2) Encourages participation in base activities 3) Incentive to maintain cardiovascular exercise through the winter months. This activity is open to Active Duty military, Reserves, DOD/NAF civilians, dependents, and retirees. Passports will be provided for all participants and will be stamped by the Fitness Center Staff upon completion of 4 workouts per week. This event is sponsored in part by: Boeing *No federal endorsement of sponsor intended. For more information, call 677-3962.
· Youth Basketball & Cheerleading Registration, November 1 - 21: Grab your basketball or pom-poms! We are taking registration for Youth Basketball and Cheerleading November 1 - 21 for children 5 - 12 at the Youth Center. We have an interest list for ages 13 - 18. Price is $25 per member, $50 per nonmember, $5 late fee for registration after November 21. All participants must have a physical on file at the Youth Center at time of registration. Volunteer coaches are needed for all age groups. For more information or to volunteer, call 677-6376.
· Dodgeball Tournament, December 12, 11 a.m.: This tournament is open to all squadrons on base. Each squadron will be allowed one team to compete in the tournament. Teams may include active duty, reservists, and civilian employees. Awards will be given for first and second place teams. Registration deadline is December 10. To register, stop by the FC or call 677-3962 more information.
· Youth Soccer Coaches Wanted: If you are interested in coaching youth soccer please call us at 677-6376.
· Music Instructors Wanted: If you are interested in teaching youth music classes, please call us at 677-6376. We are especially in need of a piano instructor.
Eagle Lanes Bowling Center
New Hours at Eagle Lanes Bowling Center
We are now operating on our Winter Hours (September - April)
Sunday: Noon - 8 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Friday - Saturday: 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Holiday Toy Drive, November 1 - December 15, 2014
On Friday Nights starting at 6 p.m.
- 1 hour lane rental for $ 7.00
- $ 1.00 for shoes
On Saturday Nights starting at 6 p.m.
- All you can bowl for $ 20.00 per lane
- $ 1.50 for shoes per person
Bring in a New Unwrapped Toy. For more information, call 677-3950.
· World Wide Bowling, October 1 - December 30, 2014: Bowl to Win during World Wide Bowling October 1 - December 31. It's so easy! Eligible youth between the ages of 5 and 18 can enter to win a brand new bowling ball and bag just by bringing a family member or friend with you to bowl! Log in at www.usafbowltowin.com and enter your information every time you bowl. There will be one winner in each age category: - 5-9 yrs., 10-14 yrs., and 15-18 yrs. For more information on how you can be the next big winner go to www.usafbowltowin.com. For more information, call 677-3950.
· Cosmic Bowling, Fridays and Saturdays, 6 - 11 p.m.: Cosmic Bowling is now on Fridays and Saturdays from 6 - 11 p.m. Unlimited bowling for just $15. Price includes shoe rental. PLAYpass eligible. Call 677-3950 for more information.
· Penny A Pin, Sundays starting at noon.: Pay for what you knock down! If you knock down 75 pins, you pay 75 cents. If you shoot a 200, that game is free! Regular price for shoes. Call 677-3950 for more information.
· Daily Lunch & Bowl, Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.: Join us for the Daily Lunch & Bowl Monday through Friday! For $6.50 you get 1 game of bowling (shoes included), a grilled cheese sandwich, a bag of chips, and a fountain beverage. For more information, call 677-3950.
· Team Building Bowling Special, Wednesday - Friday, 1 - 3 p.m.: Bring in your staff and bowl for $1 a game plus shoe rental. Call 677-3950 for more information.
King Pin Café
We are now operating on our Winter Hours (September - April)
Sunday: Noon - 8 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Friday - Saturday: 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.
· Goal Post Cafe Special: Join us on Sundays starting at noon and Mondays starting at 4 p.m. for food and beverage specials as you watch the nationally televised football games. Bring your tailgate party here! Call 677-5323 for more information.
· Join us for our Pizza & Bowling every Friday at 5 p.m.! For $40.00 you get 2 hrs of lane rental (shoes included), 1 pizza and 1 pitcher of soda. For more information, call 677-3950.
· Call In Your Food Order: You may now call in your food orders to King Pin Café by phone, even during lunch hours! Call 677-5323/3950 to place your order or for more information and one of our friendly staff members will assist you.
· Social Hour, 5 - 7 p.m.: Come join us from 5 - 7 p.m. for Social Hour! Call 677-5323 for more information.
Eagle's Rest Inn
· There's Room at The Inn For Holiday Guests, Now - January 15, 2015: Do you have family or friends visiting during the holiday season while you are stationed here at Dover AFB? Don't forget to call the Eagle's Rest Inn for first-rate accommodations at an affordable price. Active duty, dependents, retirees, and other eligible members can call lodging and rent a room from now to 15 January 2015. Make your reservations now in advance for up to ten days at a time, based on availability. Our guests can find considerable savings by renting lodging on base as opposed to off-base hotels at high peak-season rates. Eagle's Rest Inn has single private rooms for $60.00, suites for $69.00 and temporary lodging facilities (TLF) for $63.00. All lodging rooms, as a minimum have queen-sized beds, 32' TVs, DVDs, refrigerators, microwaves and conveniently located washers and dryers plus more amenities. Guests are also eligible to use the on-site fitness room featuring a cardio-equipped area. Eagle's Rest Inn's rooms are clean, nicely decorated, full of amenities, and the price is right!*First Choice*When friends and family visit, call DSN 445-2840/2841and commercial (302) 677-2840/2841 to check availability.
· Christmas Light Flights, December 13 - January 3: Here's another way to enjoy the holiday season. See all the beautiful holiday lights aboard one of our Christmas Light Flights from December 13 - January 3*. Flights are approximately 1/2 hour long and require two days advanced scheduling. Cost is $50 for one person and $5 for each additional person in the same aircraft. Maximum of three people per aircraft and weight limits may vary. *Light flights will not be conducted on December 25, 31 and January 1. For more information, call 677-6365.
· "Keep S' Myelin" Multiple Sclerosis Walk at Caesar Rodney High School. Please join Caesar Rodney DECA (An Association of Marketing Students) on Saturday, November 22 at the high school stadium track to participate in our fight against Multiple Sclerosis. The walk benefits those battling MS and all of the proceeds will be funded to the National MS Society.
Once we recognized that one of our member's parents has MS, this motivated our chapter to raise as much money as possible to give back to the National MS Society.
The participation cost is $25 per person to walk. You can register now until the walk day on November 22. Registration will start at 9:00 a.m. and the walk will begin at 10:00 a.m. rain or shine. If it rains we will move in to the Cafeteria. Forms can be retrieved from http://www.crk12.org/Page/2101 <http://www.crk12.org/Page/2101>
· If you are interested in taking Six Sigma courses check out the details of the Industrial Technology degree through Southern Illinois University. SIU is accepting registrations for the spring 2015 semester, offerings include Six Sigma Green Belt I & II, Six Sigma Black Belt and Introduction to Supervision. Each course runs for 3 weekends and Supervision is offered online for 12 weeks. For more information on this class or the Industrial Technology degree, please attend the open house event on Friday Nov. 14 1000-1400. Contact SIU at DoverAFB@siu.edu or (302) 734-7829.
· Is your story recorded? The Women in Military Service for America Memorial was dedicated in 1997 and is the only national memorial honoring women who have served in our nation's defense in all eras and in all services. It is located in Washington, DC next to Arlington National Cemetery. According to the memorial's website 2.5 million women have served in defense of our nation since the beginning more than 230 years ago however only 250,000 of these women are registered. Registration is not automatic. If you are a service woman or know of a service woman past or present, please help preserve this important and long overlooked portion of history by completing a registration. Visit www.womensmemorial.org and click membership to register. Share your story and encourage other service women to do the same. Let's make sure the story of women serving in defense of our nation is recorded and never forgotten!
· Toastmasters International is a non-profit educational organization that teaches public speaking and leadership skills through a worldwide network of meeting locations. Headquartered in Rancho Santa Margarita, California, the organization has more than 292,000 memberships in more than 14,350 clubs in 122 countries. Since 1924, Toastmasters International has helped people of all backgrounds become more confident in front of an audience. The Free Speakers Toastmasters Club is ready to help you gain public speaking and leadership skills. Please Join us at our meeting on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday from 5:30pm to 7pm. We provide a fun and supportive environment to develop self-confidence and make new friends. Visitors are always welcome and the public is cordially invited. Please visit http://freespeakers.toastmastersclubs.org/ for calendar of events and location/directions.
· USO volunteer recruitment - Volunteers are desperately needed to serve at the USO on Dover Air Force Base. The Dover Air Force Base team is noted for their devotion to serve and support humanitarian agencies like the USO. We want to attract motivated, talented, enthusiastic people who want to make a difference to our mission here at DAFB. If you are looking for a challenge and willing to make a difference in lifting up the spirits in other people's lives this is a calling for you! In fact, one of the greatest strengths of humanity is doing something for another person, without expecting any reward.....Please answer this call! Contact: Bruce Kmiec at: 302 677-2491 or email email@example.com. Thanking you in advance for your willingness to place service before self in the devotion of time, effort, energy and creative talents to help others.