How can I get a speaker from Dover AFB?The Dover AFB Speakers Bureau is composed of military and civilian Air Force people who volunteer their time to speak in the community. Most requests for speakers come from area schools and civic organizations.
Our Speaker’s Bureau can be a valuable resource for your club or organization to learn more about Dover AFB and the people who perform our mission.
Members of the Dover AFB Speakers Bureau can share their knowledge on a variety of subjects, including:
- Flying or aviation science and safety
- Air Force medicine and health professions
- Law enforcement
- Working overseas
- Leadership or management
- Air Force career or educational opportunities
- Air Force Academy, ROTC and Officer Training School
- Communications and computers
- Ethnic heritage and history
- Women in the Air Force
To request a speaker (at least 90 days in advance), send a request letter by fax to the Dover AFB Community Relations Office (302) 677-2901 FAX or via email: to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the following information:
- Name of organization
- Grade of school class (if appropriate) - Ages
- Name and telephone number of your point of contact for the speaking engagement
- Date and time of the event
- Topics you'd like the speaker to address, along with any other special requirements or requests.