Chief Master Sgt. Shae Gee is the Command Chief Master Sergeant, 436th Airlift Wing, Dover Air Force Base, Del. Chief Gee serves as the principal advisor to the commander on matters of welfare, readiness, morale and effective deployment of more than 2,800 enlisted members of the combined C-5 and C-17 wing, providing worldwide movement of high priority personnel and cargo. Dover AFB is home to Air Force Mortuary Affairs Operations, the Department of Defense’s largest aerial port and the Air Mobility Command Museum.
Chief Gee entered the Air Force in January 1994. She graduated from the Services Apprentice School at Lackland AFB, Texas in May 1994. Her background includes diverse duties in the Services career field, as well as in a special duty as a Military Training Instructor. Throughout her career, she has filled a myriad of roles including Medical Group Superintendent. Her assignments include bases in California, England, Nevada, North Dakota, Qatar, South Korea, Texas and Wyoming. She also served in contingency deployments in support of operations Joint Force, Allied Force, Enduring Freedom, Inherent Resolve, Freedom's Sentinel and Combined Joint Task Force-Horn of Africa.
2000 Mathis Airman Leadership School, RAF Feltwell, U.K.
2005 Military Training Instructor Course, Lackland AFB, Texas
2005 Associate degree in fitness, recreation and services management, Community College of the Air Force
2006 Military Training Instructor Trainer Course, Lackland AFB, Texas
2006 Gaylor Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Lackland AFB, Texas
2006 Associate degree in instructor of technology and military science, CCAF
2009 Senior NCO Distance Learning Course, by correspondence
2009 Senior Enlisted Joint Professional Military Education Course, National Defense University
2010 Air Force First Sergeant Academy Additional Duty Course, Lackland AFB, Texas
2011 Professional Manager Certification, CCAF
2012 Protocol Fundamentals Course, Air University, Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, Hawaii
2012 Bachelor of Science degree in organizational management, Ashford University
2013 Senior NCO Academy, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2016 Pacific Air Forces Command Chiefs Leadership Course, JB Pearl Harbor-Hickam, Hawaii
2016 Master of Business Administration degree in organizational leadership, Ashford University
2017 Senior Enlisted Joint Professional Military Education Phase II, Air University
2017 Chief Leadership Course, Air University, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2019 Executive Education in Public Leadership, Brookings Institute, Washington D.C.
2019 Air Force Command Chief Training Course, JB Andrews, Md.
2019 Senior Enlisted Legal Orientation, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
1. January 1994 - March 1994, Trainee, Basic Military Training, Lackland AFB, Texas
2. March 1994 - April 1994, Student, Services Apprentice School, Technical Training, Lackland AFB, Texas
3. May 1994 - June 1997, Baker and Shiftleader, 99th Services Squadron, Nellis AFB, Nev.
4. June 1997 - June 2000, Lodging Desk Clerk and Flight Kitchen Manager, 100th Services Squadron, RAF Mildenhall, U.K. (October 1999 - February 2000, Contingency Lodging Journeyman, Rhein Mein AB, Germany)
5. June 2000 - March 2002, Missile Chef NCO in Charge, 319th Missile Squadron, F.E. Warren AFB, Wyo.
6. April 2002 - February 2005, Group Chef Evaluator, 90th Operations Group, F.E. Warren AFB, Wyo
7. February 2005 - February 2007, Military Training Instructor, 321st Training Squadron, Lackland AFB, Texas
8. February 2007 - March 2011, Basic Military Training Reception Center NCO in Charge, 737th Training Support Squadron, JB San Antonio-Lackland AFB, Texas
9. March 2011 - January 2013, Superintendent, Manpower, Personnel, and Services, 502nd Air Base Wing, JB San Antonio-Ft Sam Houston, Texas (April 2012 - October 2012, Protocol NCO in Charge, 380th Air Expeditionary Wing, Al Dhafra AB, U.A.E.)
10. January 2013 - August 2014, Superintendent, 319th Force Support Squadron, Grand Forks AFB, ND (October 2013 - March 2014, Protocol Superintendent, U. S. Air Forces Central Command, Al Udeid AB, Qatar)
11. August 2014 - February 2015, Superintendent, 319th Medical Group, Grand Forks AFB, N.D.
12. March 2015 - May 2015, Superintendent, Sustainment Flight, 319th Force Support Squadron, Grand Forks AFB, N.D.
13. June 2015 - May 2016, Superintendent, 8th Force Support Squadron, Kunsan AB, South Korea
14. May 2016 - May 2017, Superintendent, 379th Expeditionary Force Support Squadron, Al Udeid AB, Qatar
15. June 2017 - June 2018, Superintendent, 60th Force Support Squadron, Travis AFB, Calif.
16. June 2018 - June 2019, Superintendent, 17th Mission Support Group, Goodfellow AFB, Texas
17. July 2019 - present, Command Chief, 436th Airlift Wing, Dover AFB, Del.
AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal with silver and two bronze oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Air Force Achievement Medal with five oak leaf clusters
Meritorious Unit Award with three oak leaf clusters
Air Force Outstanding Unit Award with two silver and two bronze oak leaf clusters
Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal
Air Force Expeditionary Service Ribbon with Gold Border with three oak leaf cluster
Nuclear Deterrence Operations Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal
1998 100th Services Squadron Airman and Chef of Year, RAF Mildenhall, U.K.
2003 90th Operations Group Standardization and Evaluation NCO of Year, F. E. Warren AFB, Wyo
2004 90th Space Wing NCO of Quarter, 2nd Quarter, F.E. Warren AFB, Wyo
2005 Distinguished Graduate and Commandant’s Award, MTI School, Lackland AFB, Texas
2006 Distinguished Graduate and Commandant’s Award, NCO Academy, Lackland AFB, TX
2006 321st Training Squadron NCO of Year and Commander’s Award Winner, Lackland AFB, Texas
2008 737th Training Support Squadron NCO of Year, Lackland AFB, Texas
2010 Joint Base San Antonio SNCO Federal Woman of Year, Lackland AFB, Texas
2010 37th Training Wing SNCO of Quarter, 2nd Quarter, Lackland AFB, Texas
2010 MTIA Special Achievement Award and Commander’s Award Winner, Lackland AFB, Texas
2010 737th Training Group SNCO of Year, Lackland AFB, Texas
2011 SNCO Lance P. Sijan Award, 502nd Air Base Wing, JB San Antonio, Texas
2012 380th Air Expeditionary Wing SNCO of Bi-Month, May-June, Al Dhafra AB, U.A.E.
2014 Air Mobility Command’s General Wilma Vaught Visionary Leadership Award Winner
EFFECTIVE DATE OF PROMOTION
Chief Master Sergeant July 2016
(Current as of July 2019)